Nissan of Stockton initiated a program designed to support our community the way you all have supported us!
Any non-political charitable organization with a qualifying IRS 501c3 designation is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
The monthly outreach program by Nissan of Stockton will award Facebook nominated qualified charities a ‘One Time’ gift as follows:
- Check for $500.
- Logo placement and/or recognition within the website for one month.
The monthly outreach program will operate as follows:
- Charity must be nominated on the Nissan of Stockton – Facebook page each month.
- To be eligible charity must be local to the Stockton area.
- To Participate in the Voting, You need to like our Facebook Page and vote on the link provided!
- Charity nominations are opened on the 1st of the month at 12:01 am PST and closed on the 15th of each month at 5:00 pm PST.
- Once a charity is nominated, the charity logo has to be submitted through Facebook from the Founder/Owner/President/Vice President of the organization that is being nominated, to be considered a valid image to use for the campaign.
- If an official logo cannot be provided, a custom logo will be created.
- Voting is opened the 16th at 12:01 am PST and closed on the last day of the month at 11:59 pm PST.
- A charity is limited to 2 awards through any 12-month period.
- No charity can win two consecutive months.
- You may vote for your charity once a day, every day until the contest ends.
- Nissan of Stockton will retain the right to ‘approve’ or ‘disapprove’ of any displays, text, writings, logos, or references to the charity that would be presented for support or placement on Nissan of Stockton associated sites or locations.
- Charity or organization must provide proof of 501c3 charity status. 501c proof should be sent to our Facebook page prior to vote ends.
- Provide a hard copy to the dealer at time of award.
- Nissan of Stockton reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time.
- Based upon votes place in support of the nomination of Facebook.
- The vote count is based on votes received from the 16th of the month to the last day of the month.
- The ultimate decision of monthly winners is determined by the management or staff of Nissan of Stockton and will be approved or disapproved within 72 hours of contest’s end.
- The winning organization or cause can receive payment within 5-10 business days after the close of voting.
- Once votes are tallied, the winner will be notified via Facebook and will be contacted to set the date and time of giveaway.
- Nissan of Stockton is hoping that this effort will allow a variety of groups and organizations to get recognized for their hard work and dedication to our community. We sincerely hope that all area charities will participate and reap the benefits presented within this program. Contact us at Nissan of Stockton for more information.