Nissan Dealership Near Turner, CA
Nissan of Stockton boasts an extensive array of new and pre-owned cars and is the place to be when looking for a Nissan ride. Many car owners recognize our excellent customer service and unparalleled commitment to the best products and services. Our dealership has a dedicated vehicle service center staffed by skilled and experienced technicians. Refer to our online catalog to find the Nissan car that meets your lifestyle and needs.
About Turner, CA
The city of Turner is in San Joaquin County, California. Its time zone is Pacific Daylight Time, eight hours behind UTC. Nearby towns include Van Allen, Manteca Junction, Lane, Summer Home, and County Club.
Driving Directions from Turner, CA, to Nissan of Stockton
Distance: 103 miles
Travel Time: 1 hour 57 minutes
Start: Turner, CA
- Drive north toward Busch Lane on Turner Road, 0.4 mi.
- Make a right onto Hessel Road, 1.0 mi, right onto CA-116 E, 1.4 mi, right onto Stony Point Road, 0.7 mi, let onto W Sierra Avenue, 1.3 mi, and then right onto US-101 S, 0.3 mi.
- Follow US-101 S, 7.8 mi.
- Take exit 472B and merge onto CA-116 E toward Napa/Sonoma, 0.2 mi.
- Turn left using the left two lanes onto Lakeville Street/CA-116 E, 4.4 mi.
- Proceed straight onto Lakeville highway, 7.0 mi.
- Continue driving on CA-37 E, take I-80 E and CA-12 E to W Hammer Lane in Stockton, and use exit 478 from I-5 S, 73.5 mi.
- Continue following W Hammer Lane to your destination, 4.7 mi.
End: Nissan of Stockton
3077 E Hammer Ln, Stockton, CA 95212